01 Welcome to the community of BE graduate students at MIT
02 Our goals
- Represent graduate student views and interests to the department faculty and the Institute.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure graduate student views and interests are represented by the department.
- Maintain and improve graduate student life within the department.
- Act as liaisons between the graduate students, the undergraduates, the faculty, administration, and the Institute.
- Promote the unification of the department through social events, academics, and outreach.
03 Our leadership
Doug Lauffenburger , Department Chair | Angela Belcher, Assistant Department Chair
Forest White, Graduate Program Chair | Christopher Voigt, Graduate Admissions Chair
Sarah Bening and Amanda Facklam, BE Graduate Student Board Coordinators
04 For current students
We want to know what you are up to! If you have published in a journal, presented at a conference, won fellowship awards, volunteered at a local school, anything you are proud of – we want to recognize you and your accomplishments. Fill out the form on the contact form for current students.